The Medical Device industry is closely related to digital health which involves merging of the genetics and digital revolutions with health, living and society. It permits you to track, manage, and improve wellness as well as improve efficiency in healthcare delivery. Some of the important elements of the medical device industry are:
- Wireless devices
- Hardware sensors
- The Internet
- Mobile area networks
- Health information technology
Enterprise resource planning, (ERP), for medical devices is software that allows your organization to use an integrated applications system to manage your business and automate back office functions. Compliance with the Food and Drug Administration and other regulatory bodies is a challenge in the business world. Fortunately, ERP systems bring together the tools needed to meet these challenges. Some of the benefits are:
- More efficient workflows.
- Visibility into processes for ongoing improvement.
- Data re-entry prevention.
- Improved data security.
- Facilitation of collaboration activities.
Medical Device manufacturers need customer relationship management capabilities that support relationship sales strategies, mobile field sales, service support, inventory management, marketing, and accounts planning. Two software products available are:
- Role-Based Workbenches which increase productivity up to 50 percent. They allow workflow to be configured for each user’s role.
- A Mobile Metrics application that gives you access to your data from a tablet or smartphone anywhere, anytime.
Being successful in the Medical Device industry depends on your company’s ability to produce high quality products faster than your competition. ERP software solutions provide excellent financial management, product management and customer relations management.
For more information contact us.