Your eCommerce website is not meant to function simply as an order entry tool.
It should act as a customer service arm of your business, providing the same valuable, up-to-date information that your customer service representatives would provide. This level of efficiency can only be achieved when your back-office ERP data communicates effectively with your eCommerce website. This is the true meaning of Nomad erpCommerce.
The Advantages of Nomad erpCommerce
Built-in integration between ERP and eCommerce means improved customer experience and less cost to you.
The Pitfalls of Traditional eCommerce
Traditional eCommerce does not have a built-in connection between eCommerce and ERP, requiring either duplicate manual entry or costly third-party integration.
Data does not flow back and forth between your ERP and your eCommerce site
- Your administrators must re-key order information from the eCommerce site into ERP
- Your administrators must re-key the ERP’s inventory info, product info, customer info, pricing, discounts, etc. into the eCommerce site
- Customers can’t view updated shipment status on the eCommerce site
- Customers can’t view invoices on the eCommerce site
- Customers can’t view accurate inventory and quantities available